Friday, January 20, 2012

32 years of experience!

I'm now 32, gosh that seems old. I never pictured myself past 30, I don't know why but it just never seemed like life after 30 would be worth dreaming about. But I think I am happier now than I have ever been. I've learned a lot, especially in the last few years, but I think the most important is that I have a pretty good thing going.

A few things I've learned recently:

1. I always thought I was a patient person, til I had kids
2. Having 2 kids is soo much harder than 1
3. I love having little girls vs boys
4. I don't like to shop
5. I'm too old for junior clothes but too young for women's clothes
6. The only time I can exercise is if I wake up super early
7. My time is not my own
8. My house will never look perfect for longer than 10 minutes
9. My stomach may never be like it was in high school
10. Pretty sure I may never rock climb again unless I meet some new friends who like to
11. I get really sick on roller coasters
12. I'm a horrible driver and even worse at parking (I actually get anxiety parking in small spots)
13. I have a great life
14. Working a 40 hr week job is easier than raising to kids at home
15. I really don't like going to the beach. Mostly because of the sand.
16. I like live music
17. Starbucks can make almost any day better
18. Smaller house means less to clean
19. I married up
20. All I need is a few peanut M&Ms
21. I need sleep
22. I couldn't really do anything without my iPhone
23. If I start my day out right (quiet time and working out and ME time) it goes so much better
24. Little things stress me out and then I take it out on my kids, I need to not do that
25. I love walks
26. Ben is the greatest gift I was given
27. Prayer definitely works
28. I need just a few really good friends
29. I need and can depend on the Lord for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment