Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hooky from church

Hooky from church! Caylee had a rough night of sleep. She isn't feeling well and had a rough time going to sleep as did Coco. Lots of screaming. I finally laid with Coco in her bed, it wasnt until Caylee heard daddy singing and playing guitar in the next room that she calmed down. I snuck out once they were asleep. I got to finally see Ben (he had been at work since 7 am). Then at 2 am Belle woke up crying and needed to go potty. Caylee woke about 3:30, not feeling well. I couldn't calm her down, so I brought her downstairs and laid on the couch with her. She finally fell asleep about 5 am. I was so uncomfortable! So I was not feeling the need to rush the kids to church and Caylee definitely needed a good nap to make up from all the missed sleep.

We did make it to a quick lunch out with daddy's co-workers at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was fun until Coco spilled all of daddy's beer in his lap. Killed the mood for a nice lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment