Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's been too long!

I haven't been writing for a long time because I was trying something different where I can post things easier. But I was reading old posts about potty training and there was so much good stuff and fun memories I had forgotten and I think I need to write more. So I'm going to try. This morning we went to the park for a family party with my Mom's Club. I'm finishing the year off as VP and moving into presidentcy. The girls had fun at the park, playing with their friends. The girls made "gold medals" and Courtney was so proud of hers. She wore it he whole party. She even helped Caylee make one. Everyone brought "ride on" toys and Caylee had fun trying them all out. She was a little unsure of letting other kids use hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment