Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chipmunks Moonie

Once the girls were up from their naps last weekend, we put them in the stroller and walked to the cheap theatre. Daddy had seen that the Chipmunks movie was playing. Since that is Coco's favorite movie, we had to go. 

The movie was packed, luckily we got a seat in the back. The girls did really good, especially Caylee. She had to sit on my lap the whole time. I brought tons of snacks to keep them busy. In every music scene the girls were dancing. at one point I had both girls in my lap and Courtney had her arm around Caylee. It was one of those moments that I don't ever want to forget. 

After the movie we went next door to Ruby's and got milkshakes. Chocolate is still Courtney's favorite. Then we walked home. It was a fun cheap evening. Everyone was good and we all had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment