Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saving for a bike

Courtney met a new friend at the park the other day. At first she told me that she didn't want to be friends with her, then she ended up playing with her the whole time and they had so much fun together. She had a princess bike. Courtney really wants to get one and now she wants one even more. So I told her she has to work to earn the money, just like daddy does. So on Monday, she dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen floor and the toilet. Oh and picked up dog poop. She loved it! She even said, "Thank you so much mommy for letting me clean with you." We will see how long it lasts.

Courtney has also decided that she doesn't want to wear diapers at night anymore. She told me, "Mom, I need you to help me learn how to not go pee in my diaper at night anymore." I told her its going to be hard work for her, but I'm up for trying. So we started this week. We are starting with no liquid after dinner. She has only had one dry diaper, but the others have been close. It's hard to deny her water at night. So we will see. I told her she has to have 5 nights in a row before we go with no diaper.

Caylee on the other hand has been guzzling water at night and seeping thru all diapers. I've been changing her sheets daily. I even doubled her up. I put a pull up on over her diaper, before I could get to the store to buy overnight diapers. Now we are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment