Sunday, February 12, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

On Superbowl Sunday, Daddy had plans to go golfing with his friends, so I took the girls to church. We went to the first service so that Caylee could get a nap in before the big Superbowl party. We met our friend Jessica and her son Mark at church. After church, I was able to put Caylee down for a nap, Jessica put Mark down and Coco and I played while Jessica went out with a friend and packed up their car. We headed over to our Superbowl party at our friend's the Mier Family.  It was fun, a few families, so it wasn't too crazy. I still didn't get to watch the Superbowl much. I just don't trust Caylee. They have a big open stairwell and I could just see Caylee crawling up the stairs. So I felt like I had to keep an eye on her.  The girls were both really good. Courtney was nice and sweet, and she was sharing. Most importantly, she was a good listener.  Caylee did great too. She had fun playing with the kids, toys and eating junk food. We went to the park during the halftime show.  The girls went on the swings and the slides. And Caylee threw a huge fit when we left. Oh it begins, just like big sister used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment